What is Scuba Diving?
|Me, in my diving gear and posing with a coral|
Where can you do Scuba Diving?
|the pool and the sea|
|In the pool, testing what I learned with the scuba equipment.|
How much and what are the inclusions?
For only P3,500, you can have an open water diving experience. You will have a training by a licensed Korean diving master/instructor who is so kind, approachable and responsible, a Japanese-style lunch, a 30-minute dive of 8-meter deep with pictures taken by them, rent of diving suit and equipment and the rides by car (pick-up and drop-off from your location) and boat (in going to the diving point).
If you want to have a license as a beginner, advance, master and rescuer, Rock Dive offers these. For further details, just see at the end of this post.
What can I say with my first time experience to scuba dive?
As you listen carefully to the instructor and understand it whole-heartedly, I believe that you can enjoy the view underwater safely. As he said to me, I just need to have an open mind. Meaning, I have to be willing without hesitation that I am ready to experience it.
There is a pool area where, after the lesson, I tried on the suit and the gears and did the breathing techniques. The breathing while going under is a very crucial one, so, better be compliant to him. The instructor will be very gentle to let you remember it, because safety is important before you go to the real seaworld.
|Before we rode the boat.|
|Waiting but not sure how I feel.|
As I hopped on the boat with the other divers and the instructor and his assistants, I was a bit nervous but really excited. I just really followed what he said. I was assisted by him and one of his diver members. It was hard at first, as the pressure on my ears was really painful. But, because of my compliance to him, I delighted touring around the 8-meter deep of the sea. One of the divers I was with, did a practice stunt which I was in awe. I said to myself that I will be back to get a license and visit again the fishes and corals.
Sarah’s Bucket List:
✓ Scuba Diving
NAUI Diving Education Center
Phone numbers: 0929-112-0707 236-4096 070-8268-7472
Kakao ID : rockdive
You can also check my other links about Cebu:
- Travel to Bacolod from Cebu by bus and ferry.
- Catch the sunrise or sunset at Osmena Peak in Dalaguete, Cebu
- Experience scuba diving in Mactan Island
- See Cebu City’s best places
and other nearby islands:
- Tour around Mambukal Resort in Negros Occidental near Bacolod
- Learn the art and history of Silay City in Negros Occidental
- Get yourself a Philippine passport in Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) in Bacolod
- Travel to Guimaras from Cebu, Bacolod or Iloilo by bus, ferry and boat
- Island hop and tour to Guimaras Island
- Discover Kalanggaman Island
- Stay in Bacolod’s hotels that are near to DFA -Bacolod in Robinsons Mall
and in Manila/ Luzon:
- Ride the bus from NAIA terminal 3 in Manila going to Alabang
- Get birth, marriage and/or birth certificate and also CENOMAR via online
- Travel to the Science City of Munoz in Nueva Ecija
- Stay in Lucena City in Quezon Province
If you want to see my international trip, check this link: